Saturday, June 12, 2010

It's Saturday

My holidays is just goes so damn boring ><
I don't know why everytime i'm hoping for holidays
when school time
everyday just sitting in front of the computer
playing fb's games everyday,
youtube,
sogou,
hear songs,
blogging,
play organ,
doing some hommeworks,
watch movies.....
OH GOD!!! this lifestyle is sucks ><


Every people is sooooo busy for their plans or even vacations
they are enjoying their precious holidays
and yet me? spend my holidays without doing anything fun or interesting
I seriouslly fed up =(
where all my friends go?
I wish I could go out with you all
and the 1st week of holidays I just went out once
the rest of the day I spent my holidays with tuitions
GOD!!!
haiz....how I wish this year i'm 17?
how I wish I can faster end up this sucks secondary life?
how I wish I have a better life when I go to college?
how I wish I have a group of friends that can crazy and fun together ;(
I never have
how I wish i'm a sociable person
everybody seem getting further and further
I feel like I don't even know you anymore
just like a strangers
back to the first time
i'm a failure seriouslly


This is why I hate holdiays
it is so lifeless ><
today it's not going to be a fun day
yeah......no partner to play with =(
no partner to talk to @@
tomorrow gonna to be worst
what if I can drive right now?
I would go out somewhere alone
and just shopping alone like nobody's business
I would do this next year =)
I hate going to school also
cause....the afternoon section students who use my class
they just took the chairs and tables away
to put their buku nilam all those stuff ><
OH GOD!! I seriouslly mad at it...
most probally a row have 2 tables
and they took one of it
then I wass like sitting alone behind there ><
GRRRRRRR!!!!
no partner nvm
I just hoping a table beside me ><
haiz....I don't know what can I do


Everyone have their own litmit
i'm useless, I can't do much things
anyway....i'm not satisfied what I have done
I don't get my target everytime ><
this is my big weakness...


Learn how to understand people's feelings
before you say something that would hurt them
Learn to be patience in any situation
and don't jump into conclusion without investigating.
Lastly, don't get hostile too fast,
it will definitely ruin your day.
These are your mistakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment