Tuesday, June 1, 2010

If I Am A Billionaire

WOW @@ this is the first time I didn't update my blog for so long
2 weeks has pass
nono.....I should say 2 more days to go
then I finish my EXAMSSSS!!!!
freaking happy seriouslly =)
well, why I can blog today is just because
I PONTENG TUITIONS TODAY XD
I reached home at about 2:10pm
on the way home, I went to MANJA SQUARE to buy something that I desparate and wait for so long
and finally I brought IT!! =D
but I have to keep it as secret and wait until i'm outing with friends ont he following weeks
I'll bluf that I brought it in that day hehe...
besides that, I saw my bus was passing by at there.
today morning finally have a comfortable sit to sat
if and only if uncle bus is free
I bet tomorrow will stand the whole way to school again...


Seriouslly, I currentlly on holiday's mood ><
I have no mood on exams already @@
how scary is this huh?
but i'm quite happy here cause many subjects had pass
4 subjects to go...and afther this it's holidays
alot of people have full of appointment during the holidays
but i'm not
except tuitions and outing with secondary friends, that's all.
I heard some of them will be outing with their primary school friends
I don't' have primary friends?
all had gone
quite jealous though and feels sad
what a lonely person
I felt those who are close with me on the previous time
so far apart
what makes me feels this? I don't know and I will never know why...
i'm not a social type of person
this is my big weakness
or maybe i'm too boring to talk with?
or maybe....i'm just a transparent creature?
as time pass by, everyone change...I hate this seriouslly
but what to do?
on primary and secondary school like I fail this test
I do hope it will chance on college life
I do hope things will be better soon


I felt super tired during exams weeks
should have some sleep now
and stop onlining until exams is over =)
GAMBATE


I miss the previous time

No comments:

Post a Comment