Friday, May 21, 2010

The Road Not Taken

Being teenagers is hard
and you will never know why and when things gonna happen
exam is just 2 more days to go
tons of homeworks haven done yet
teacher won't give my pebels marks later =(
anyway, this pebel marks is for 3rd exams
not really important though
but still have to get it ><
I have peer of pressure and dealing with emotional stress
It worst =(
I just don't get how other's people can manage not to get fail on exams
without seriouslly studied
I will never know why
in chinese says "there are always have the higher mountain" <<< translate it into chinese zzz
well, it's true....maybe i'm just stupid.
why does I have so many mood swings
mostly I felt belittle << lolz, forgot how 2 spell already OR MAYBE...I don't know what word is that
haiz....whatever...I already did my best and that's ok ><
I felt anxious but I do not know what to do
it is just useless if you just worried at there without doing anything
I did, but it just didn't made any changes ><

No comments:

Post a Comment