Thursday, May 13, 2010

Despressed

Again...
I did the same thing
when I'm tring hard to do add mathes
not only this subjects
whatever things in studies
I felt despressed
I felt I left so behind compare to peoples surrounding me
anyway...theres a word "no pain, no gain"
I must GAMBATE!!


Not going to school tomorrow
coz tomorrow is anugerah day for my school
many poeople will not coming tomorrow
and there will no teachers teaching
they will busy all those stuff
and it will be a super boring day again
just like today
i'm not going to school on next Monday
coz that day is hari guru
even worst
the whole day we will stay int he hall
watching teachers to play only....


Going to cut hair tomorrow
I was like finally....
I was for tomorrow super long edi
finally it comes =)


Life is full of setbacks

No comments:

Post a Comment