Thursday, May 20, 2010

If We Ever Meet Again

Why my life is so boring?
I don't know
I'm a quiet person
those who know me, they know it
i'm a bored person seriouslly
I scare to talk with strangers
I scare to order things sometimes
I can't go into the topics when my friends were talking
that why I don't have much friends


I'm quiet
so I have alot of time
to see, to concentrate
peoples who are surrounding me
I saw the way they talk, they act, they eat,
their personality and so on...
i'm very sensitive (i mean not that "sensitive")
I can sense something...and I know you are lying blah blah blah


I like to day dreaming
gaze at something and think alot of things
just like my soul has come out from my body
 but I can't do this right now
I have to concentrate on my studies
gonna crazy ><


I had made a mistake
luckily, I had turns back
if not I bet I will felt super regret now
I hope it's not too late

No comments:

Post a Comment