Sunday, May 16, 2010

It's Sunday =)

It's Sunday today
the only boring and relex day
today gonna stay in the house the whole day again ><
I haven cut my hair yet
and i can guess they will delay delay delay delay it
I can't endure my hair already
I look like aunty ><
when I can tie my teeth?
half year has passed
how I wish I can hear "come, today I bring you to meet dentist" this word ><


Have a nice whether today
no haze, fresh air, blue and white sky haha
but too bad, I'm staying in the house the whole day


I felt we alll so far apart
we all not like previous time
how good it is if I can rewind the time
I tried so hard to change
I tried to be perfect
but it's still the same
how long do I have to spend?
I don't want to care but I can't
I tried to live in my own world
do what I suppose to do
and that's alright.



The older we grow, the more we want
we want that, we want this
but things won't goes what we want everytime
jealous, greedy, anger, envy and so on
will comes towards we all
life is full of setbacks.


Being alone sometimes

No comments:

Post a Comment