Monday, April 19, 2010

The Day I Did "Nothing"

My blog looks so dead
I knw....
i'm a boring type of person
my life is boring @@


Non of my post is interesting
all are boring posts
argh ><
It's Monday tomorrow
force to wear tie
and and and...
after school i'll went to Old Town
to register a tuition, TTC @@
haiz~~~~


I'm so fed up of tuition
that why
past 3 years
i'm not attending any tuition center
wow! It is extreamlly tired
I just depends on myself
I can't be others.....i'm me NOT anyone else
although I hate ppl always compare me to others
but.....I, myself is the one who always compare to others O.O???
urghhhh >< i'm so tired
gonna 6pm
and gonna rain soon
I can slightly heard thew thunderstorm's sound
the black clound almost covered all the the earth
nice scerenary =D

PS: this is yesteday's post =)

No comments:

Post a Comment