Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Drive Away My Heart

Hellooooooo
i'm here again =)


Just now I went to facebook
and I saw someone posted a video
about a horrorble accident....
at first, I have no idea what is that
slowly I figure out something
IT'S A HUMAN HEAD!!!!!!
AND HALF OF A BODY!!
then I continue watch it
then...it's a chinese guy
and his body had separated into two =S
I saw his intestine all that on the road
moreover......I saw his legs.....
the skin already came out
and I saw the meat ><
OMG....can you imagine how pain it is!?
how scary it is!!??
This is true not FAKE!!
someone record as a video and I saw there are alot of cars
yet....no one stop down and help this poor human ><
haiz~~~ I feel that I really sooo well-being
I should satisfy everything...


As we grow older
ther are many tedious things come towards us
and also have many ways to go
but it's really hard to choose ><
should I continue take chinese
or....should not I???
anyone can give me suggestions?
chinese is important nowadays
some people want to employ those who have exam chinese in their SPM ><
haiz~~~ i really don't know what to do ><


Feel lazy to do homeworks
so ya i'm in front of the pc right now ><
should force myself to do homeworks later
homeworks were like mountain that much
everytime went to bed
I can't even have a peaceful sleep ><
i'll feel there is many things I havend one yet ><
PENDINGSSSSS homeworks...
mid year exams is around the corner...
I don't feel like having exams ><
yet i fell scare.....sign...


If we ever  meet again

No comments:

Post a Comment