Monday, April 19, 2010

Imma Back To Tuition Center

Today.......
is the 1st day I went to Old Town tuition, TTC
well, I have to go to Taman Assunta to take some pictures for the moral thing
HOW I WISH I CAN SAT BUS WENT HOME ='(
then went to wait bus but at the end we went there by taxi ><


When I reached there, I was so regret that I didn't brought my phone ><
it was so unconvinience
I can't saw Sze Teng and Emily
at the end I found them
I was like "Thank God" haha~
I didn't ate my lunch today
haiz~~ what a busy day
so I just brought a cup of milo at MCD


The tuition was still okay
but I saw numbers of people that I knw @@
nvm...it don't bother me
nothing happens...but some teacher was so funny haha
maybe i'll will tuition at there untill I graduate ><
then....reached home aorund 6:15pm @@
quite tired you knw?
I think I can be a robot ><


One things has settle
yeeepeee =D
but still 1 more to go~~~
GAMBATE!!!!!
amitofo o.o

No comments:

Post a Comment