Sunday, April 18, 2010

Take A Bow



Hellooooooooooooooo =)
Guess what?
I'M BACK!!
lame ~_~
sry for have been abandend my blog so long
i'm getting lazy to update my blog ><
so now i'm gonna write about last 2 weeks' Saturday
after having dinner
we went to Puncak Jalil
to visited my new house the last time
cause we sold it already
on the way,
i'm so bored as usual
and took some random pictures LOL
nice or not??
wakakakakakakaka
my capture skill is getting better
rite rite rite???
I knw....i'm so pearasan XD
ok skip
...


Okay, yesterday we went to look for some new houses
and we reached....(totaly forgot the place's name -.-)
we went to the office 1st to get some information
the place is surrounding by mountain
WOW! beyond my expectation
those house is so nice
but it's too far from here
I have took some nice screnary pictures
here it goes

beside the lake
and the surrounding is so clean

it doesn't look like swimming pool
coz it's not deep
but it is a swimming pool

when your 1st step into this office house
you'll saw this
the light...
nice right?
quite unique (for me)


After that
we went to JUSCO
nearby there to have our lunch
then we went to SETIA ALAM
to visit new houses again
after a long run
everything is back to usuall
I went to music class =)
gonna have practical exam
sign....
school exams is around the corner
now + music exam ><


As age is getting older
many things starting comes towards me
many tedious things
many things have to make disicion
have to dicide which 1 is better
take the risk to choose LOL
it looks like there are many stones
blocking my way...
fndjksalfjdklsa;fjkdl;asjfkld;sajfkld;sajfkld;sakfjdls
I also don't know what i'm trying to say
zzz
anyway
i'll stop here
ciaozz ppl =)


You think me rude
but I just stand and stare

No comments:

Post a Comment