Thursday, April 1, 2010

Moonlight Sonata

Weeeeeeee =)
it's an end for today
i'll put it a full stop~
and tomorrow is Friday
my school is a christain school
so yea....tomorrow is good friday
TOMORROW IS HOLIDAY!!!
woooohoooo~!!
even though it's just a day
but it's enough =D
i'll appreaciate it so much X3


Something happended today at the bus
I have no comment for that ><
it's non of my bussiness
so yea~~~ i'm not going to ruin my mood for today =)
many things has happen days by days
I felt so......don't know how to describe my feeling right now
I feels sad coz I cannot do anything
just see you all falling into the dark
I can't lend you a hand =(
i'm just very "wu neng wei li"
too bad~ i'm too young for that
many things I don't know
many things haven experience before
I can't help you anything
and can't be a good listener


Reality is cruel
something goes wrong with me ><
I must try not to follow my heart anymore
just have to focus on what should I do
and want I have to do =\


Oh well....currentlly waiting for the aunty to ring me
for the tuition thing
Sze Teng rang me just now and said I can go tuition for add mathes today
but my dad just went out not long ago
I have no transport ><
how about english?
I don't know...waiting for answer....


It seem like you are ignoring me...

No comments:

Post a Comment