Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Life After You

Ranning yesterday
as I had mentioned it yesterday...
an average rain yet cold~~~
malaysian....will which to have some cold?
maybe...but for me I wish cold rather than hot ><
had a cold and nice nap yesterday afternoon
woohoo~~ =D
but after I woke up
my phone spoilt ><
I press the button but it cannot function well
slow like a snail
after that hang at there
can't even move
gek sam ah~~~ T_T


Waiting my parent to came back and asked my brother to check
and it is already spoilt T_T
so my dad gave me one of his fon XD
just 1 year old
and I have to say goodbye to my fon
hope u rest in peace at there.... sob sob...
it kind of mafan when changing fon ><
many things have to redo, resetting it ~_~


Today is the last day of March
starting tommorrow the timetables had change once again ><
I feel so proud of myself
I can solve some add mathes questions =D
and I understand =)
( for me )
i'll stop here
ciaozz =)

No comments:

Post a Comment