Monday, February 15, 2010

Confused @@

Just came back from my hometown...
extreamatelly tired ><
home sweet home =)
my house ah~~
here I come XD
I seriouslly miss my bed so much ><


I SERIOUSLLY PISSED OFF CNY ~_~
for certain things
i'm not going to mention it here...
woohoo...my cousin she was a girl
no i should say she is a lady XD
she bring her boyfriend here
and ate with the whole family @@
after this fetch my brother to my father side grandmother house
then we go to pray pray pray =="
"gam si 5 tong wong yat"
yea...coz there were not many people praying or bla bla bla
compare to last few years
wow @@
full of human
crowded like hell
inside there whole is smoke
and made my eyes full of tears
to wrap off the smoke XD


There were 4 place for my mother to pray ~_~
complete two and the next 2 place
we will pray it tomorrow
and today we go and pray
and I help my mum to burn that yellow paper
and brought a.............gelang?
I lost it 2 last time
if I not mistaken
now my mum said it is very good
you cannot lost it again LOL


One thing really made me sad is
my fon T^T
when I was in the hotel
when I wanna bath
I always bring it into the bathroom as usuall
and put it under my dirty clothes on the table...
after finished bathed
I wanna took the dirty clothes and horow it into a plastic
and I totally forgot about my fon
and and and.......
it fell down onto the floor
the batery came out T^T
btw...this is not the first time haiz....
I hate my hand
why can't I take things carefully??
always want to drop this drop that ><
and one more thing....
I don't know how to explain
and I can't a picture on it
cause can't see clearly on the picture...


Weeeee =)
finally can wear new clothes...
and I got take some picture on it
but I don't dare to upload XD


...

No comments:

Post a Comment