Sunday, February 21, 2010

Move On

It seem this holidays gonna end few more hours
and that time is also my parent start to "bai tian gong"
they brought many things....
it looks quite complicated to pray =="
nah...pray is always so complicated
I had follow my mum for many years to the temples
well....until now I still not really know how to pray


Loosing someone you have so many memories which is the HARDEST thing ever
above that sentences, i'd copy from somewhere else haha
it makes me to think about you
how are you??
we have been not contact each other for almost three years
hope you will be fine always =)


And i'm here to wish to those who birthday tomorrow
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOOOOO YOU =D
may all your wish will comes true =)
so that's all from now
so yea...
ciaozzz ppl =)


I'm so dead right now
can anyone tell me how many friendship worth?

No comments:

Post a Comment