Friday, February 5, 2010

A Letter

Finally...
my "mum" of Leo club
wrote a letter to me =)
when I read the letter then i'll know my "mum" is a chinese
and...I don't know how to reply her ~_~


Tomorrow is merentas desa...
i'm going...
suppose i'm not going
seem quite many people is going
and also my rumah sukan teacher said
if you all don't go tomorrow
will didenda @@
so...i'm going....
decide to bring a hat
and try my best to run to get 20 above =)
GAMBATE xd


I'm ponteng for the Leo banner ><
cause it is nothing to do at there
i'm i'm air at there
but but....yesterday i went there
but i din't do anything
cause i'm going for Hermine..
no project point T^T
still have 2 days to go
next week
dunno when i have to stay back edi
if they all got stay back ~_~
i'll stop here
ciaozz =)

No comments:

Post a Comment