Saturday, February 27, 2010

Unusual Feeling

We decided went to The Curve yesterday
but my dad accidentally forgot he have class at night
so cancel it already
and postpone to today =)
but.....after my music class
we went to SS2 ate our dinner then
my dad said there have a bad traffic jams
so cancel again ~_~



Still have 2 more new year clothes i haven wear
so i wore it today
and it is a skirt??
i have been sooo long did not wearing skirt
and now i'm wearing again
feel like uncomfortable =="
my brother said I was like tom boy
don't like to wear skirt XD
i'm wearing short for many years
and i get use to it
suddenlly asked me to wear skirt
sure will uncomfortable =="
well...this coming new year
i'll buy skirt XD


My dad asked my brother
start to teach me how to drive O.O????
wow....drive auto XD my mum's car...
my brother said is good to learn now
you have to get use to it
how it feels when u r driving
if not later will be like me last time
sooooo panic, scare and frightening until the hand becums cold and bergentar XD
omg...just can't wait for it...haha~~


Sienz ah~ monday start school again
have to wear tie again
I hate wearing tie ><
i'll stop here
ciaozz ppl =)




It will tough
but.....I know i can do it
no matter how hard it is

No comments:

Post a Comment