Thursday, February 25, 2010

Good Looks Attracts The Eyes, Personality Attracts The Heart



I saw the rain dripping right in front of me,
on the glass of the car...
it's crying for me


Today have english lesson
and yesterday teacher had remind us to bring literature book
but I forgot to bring!!!!
my teacher was so scary =="
she start shouting LOL
OMG @@
is going crazy, I can't even breathe....
I was trying hard to think
what's the good reason
and I keep on saying it in my mind ><""
but lucky...
maybe...
sometimes we should beleive on LUCKY
is not "mi xing" ~_~
I was too lucky
she din't noticed it
I was like huuuuuuuuu....
finally I had put down a heavy stone inside my heart XD
1 hour and 10 minutes is just like 1 year for me that time ~_~


HATE TO STAY BACK
I think nobodys will like it rite?? hehe...
Todya is sukan tara
it means today is the last day of rumah sukan
wooohooo
but....
it RAINNING XD
i love it
and this is wad I waitong for
and it cancel
so my group and I went to old town to buy somthing
and sitted in the MCD there
to start our work
ooh....is freaking tired ~_~


Weeeee =D
tomorrow is holiday
even though it's just one day
but...i'm still happy for it XD
ok then
ntg much to post
so ciaozz ppl =)


I knew I have to past this test

No comments:

Post a Comment