Sunday, February 28, 2010

Before We Come Undone

Today is the last day of Febuary
and also the last day of CNY
Super boring now ~_~
when i'm boring only a certain people can makes me un-bored
but now non of it =(


Nothing to do now...
insteed of on9 and day dreaming =="
later have to do my homeworks @@
and read the novels
if not later my english teacher will scold ~~
change timetables already....
maybe my school is too free so keep on changing the timetables =="
well...we haven get the paper yet
but i had copy it down
hope later night i won't mistaken go and pack the previous timetables' books ><


I have tried my best to think topics...
what to write here
to make my post longer a little bit
but seem i just can write until here
so...ya...
it will be an end of this post =)
ciaozzz...

No comments:

Post a Comment