Friday, February 26, 2010

Undisclosed Desires

Today is holiday
well, is everyone waiting for ryte?
i'm happy
even though it is just a day


When I was having my lunch with my family
my dad suddenlly told me
you looks abit fat
OMG @@
I was so sad to hear that
and I look myself in the mirror
there's ntg different??
I don't look fat?
even that abit fat also no??
oR i'm trying to lie to myself?
but is not, really =="
but i was quite scare that i'm fat
so...from now onwards
this following 1 week
i must cut cut cut cut!!!
cannot eat too much le
have to suffer a little bit of hungry T_T
but...I can thin back within 2 or 3 days
GAMBATE!! =(


I have to force myself to study
but still.....lazy....
exam is around the corner
1 more week?? or 2 week??
it will be exam
if i'm not mistaken
oh gosh....
1st of all....i have to master up my acc and mod mathes
sejarah.....nvm...if i have time i'll read for it
even though i know i will fail this subject XD



Tired

No comments:

Post a Comment