Monday, February 8, 2010

Officially 16

Time flies so fast
and it comes today
and it is my b'day =)


Surprise-lly
my class sang a b'day song for me =)
i feel like uncomfortable
coz this 4 years in secondary school
there is no ppl sang b'day song for me
except my parent la ~_~
the difference between last year and this year is
last year's today
i'm looking at my fon screen
there is no msg
noone remember =(
and today
is totally difference @@
it is opposite with last year...
anyways...I don't what to say
just a word
and that it is
THANKS YOU GUYSsssss =D


Muscle still pain right now =="
it is just surffering when walking down from the stairs LOL
i'm so lazy right now T^T
i haven do my mathematics homeworks =(
and tired...
today is the 1st day I went to chinese class
i was like totally forgot about all the things ~_~
learning chinese for 9 years
why it will getting worst ????
ohgosh....struggling right now...




A tear is made from 1% of water but 99% of feelings

No comments:

Post a Comment