Saturday, February 6, 2010

Once A Year

Cross country today...
3km to run outside the school
i'm gonna give up at first
coz...whenever I try
it is just...dissappointed =(


I get 44th place...
not really satisfy on it
I wanna get 20th and above...
I was sooo tired...
maybe i'm getting older
and getting more sucks on sport
although I love sport very much
and I am not good enough
especially running
so I never take part on the sport day
to bad  =(


we start early so we don't crush with other's school
and end it on 9am...
to get free food and drinks
and we dicided to ponteng,,
coz we really don't want to study after this
so we get out from this school
and Tracy's mum fetch us to Ipoh Gai Fan nearby Katholic High School
we all was like so thank you to her mum
anyway thx =)


Nothing to do at home
so capture some picture =)
and it is 1st pictures of 2010
i'll upload soon
ciaozz =)

No comments:

Post a Comment