Monday, March 1, 2010

A Jumble Of Thoughts And Feelings

Had a rough day today for me~
well....I just roughly say about it coz i'm lazy
timetables had changed
and those subjects are sooo....
i think you all know what i'm talking about LOL
time flies super slow and tough
keep on rushing rushing and rushing....
do homeworks do homeworks do homeworks until my eyes blur blur already
and during the recess....
have to help to sell things
even though I did not did my jobs
sorry~
i'm too hungry already....
I went to buy a plate of kuey tiao LOL


Well.....I had asked my friend "did I looks fat???"
they said "omg! really???? you din say i also dunno??"
yea...I knw...i'm trying to lie with myself again! haha
ok skip this part
after blogging
I have to copy alll those sc's presentation for tomorrow T^T
tomorrow will getting worst
my beg will be super heavy ><"
HATE going to school
there is no fun for me
sitting alone staring outside the window
I couldn't stand the heat outside
totally fed up the temperature
it getting worst year by year...sign....
stay back summore...
feels like wanna fly back to home and have some bath ~_~
ok have to stop here
goodnight...


Alone, alone, all, all alone
alone on a wide, wide sea!
and never a saint took pity on
my soul in agony...

No comments:

Post a Comment