Tuesday, March 2, 2010

2nd Of March 2010

This Saturday is having carnival...
haiz~~
i'm so lazy to go
but I have to go ~_~


Really fed up of some peoples...
well...i'm not going to say that XD
and also nothing nice to say about it...
I have read the novels
it was a good story
but....I just read 3 pages so far ><"
I had wasted alot of time to find those vocabulary
it takes 2 hours ++ if i'm not mistaken =="
I realised that my english is super poor~


I pity to myself
I wasted alot of money in school
haiz...really eat money 1
and our class t-shirt RM17 gone...
exam is coming.....
I hope I can pass my account and sejarah
add mathes......don't know la....i'm not going to put all my hopes on add mathes.....
well...this is the 1st term exam...
fail....still can accept...


I want to pierching my ear again
and it is the last 1
I promise XD
I think I had addicted on it LOL
interview tomorrow....oh god....
GAMBATE~

No comments:

Post a Comment