Friday, March 12, 2010

After The Tiredness

Hellooooo =)
I have been a week like that did not touch my blog already...
the 1st time XD
and also...finish half of the exam
and now finally HOLIDAYSSSS!!!
huuray =D
but....can't enjoy much still have to study for the following subject =(
anyway.....i'm happy because I can relex my mind for awhile...
my head gonna burst jz like a volcano @@


Well, yesterday the SPM result was out...
I saw alot of last year SPMers came back to take their result
some crying, some laughing, some super hyper, some just like ntg had happend =="
I started to scare ><
like me this......stupid brain...
cannot turn as fast as other people
and slow learner...
always left so behind in studies
I totally cannot compare to those who are clever
can I get good result on my SPM???
i'm in account class
but it's enough for me to break my head into two ><
If want to get good result
I have to put 10000000 times effort more than those who are clever
but sitll....I fail????
don't know yet....still in exam weeks ><
4 subjects to go after holidays...
but I know I will fail sooo many subjects
and one more thing I HAVE TO HAFAL ENG ORAL!!!!


A word....
it is enough to make a trouble ~_~
a big trouble....
and it can't erase it forever
I have learned a lesson...


When I look at you
I see forgiveness
I see the truth
You love me for who I am...

No comments:

Post a Comment