Friday, March 5, 2010

Volcano Gonna BOOM

Well, my this post title "Volcano Gonna BOOM" refers to my head LOL
soooo stress this few weeks
carnival is on tomorrow
and and....
next week start exam @@
omg! my sc...mathes...sej...bm and eng....haiz...
and then holidays
after holidays exam lagi ><
stupid isn't?
nvm...at least have 1 more weeks to prepare the rest of the subjects


Everybody is stressing about tomorrow's carnival
have to bring that bring this
and draw this draw that
decorate this decorate that @@
I had spent RM17 on my class's t-shirt
and i'll get it tomorrow weeeeeeee
and we have to wear it...
the clothe is quite nice
pictures will be upload soon XD


I COUNDN'T STAND THE HEAT OUTSIDE!!!
freaking hot....
the temperature is raising up year by year
I can't imagine how hot the dessert it will be???
50 ++++ degree celcius??
I can't survive already
I want air-con
I need it very much ><
I get use to it of air-son already that why...


I'm weird
I feel like want to go to the beach
LOL weird...suddenlly think of that haha
or swimming....
oh god....I just can't wait to graduate ><
awww....that's all what I want to say
ciaozzz =)


Everybody needs inspiration
everybody needs a soul
I wish i'm needed
I don't want to be an air anymore =(

No comments:

Post a Comment