Sunday, March 28, 2010

What Hurts The Most?

Oh god ><
i'm super bored here...
later night I have to prepare for my eng oral
cannot delay, delay and delay again
it forever won't finish if I keep on escape from it =(


Something wrong with me lately
I have no idea what to write ><
my post getting short day by day haha~
oh yea....I keep on thinking what course should I take after finsih SPM
and yeah.....finally done =)
one more thing is good for me is
finally I found a tuition nearby my house
oh gosh, god help me =D
but I just take add mathes and english tuition
there don't have acc and econ class...sign...


Currentlly day dreaming ><
staring the view thorugh the window
what a nice day
but it looks like gonna rain soon
this two years might be tough
but I know I have to pass this test
many things had happened
what things will happen later?
I don't know...
I've started to scare
I should put more effort on it
but still......I cannot fight with lazy worms that lives inside of my body ><
even though I don't really like this school
I feel like want to get out from this school now
graduate the next day =D
finish my secondary life...but still...
feel sad to leaving this school ~_~
i'm getting old day by day
I cannot always look backward
I should look forward
those are become a past tense
why should I keep on thinking of it?
but really hard to forget about it
and this is call memories???
yea....can't erase it once it happen
can't erase the feeling this strong.
everyone is changing
with the enviromment around us
wish I can rewind the time back...


I wish the time can flies faster when i'm bored
I can't wait to drive car wakakakka
and my dream car is.....AUDI!!!
love it super much XD
hope my dream will come true when i'm getting old =D
oh o.o
another long post
maybe for you it's not long
but for me is long hehe
i'll stop here
ciaozzz =)


No comments:

Post a Comment