Monday, March 15, 2010

Two Different Things Come At The Same Time

Well....was a surprise =)
my dad finally brought laptop
WAKAKAKAK...
I have been waiting for so long
and now...finally =D


Uuuuurrggghhh...
holidays is here =)
although is just a week
but I want to rest more
even just for a day
is enough =)
last week exam...
it really hurts my head alot ><
I was quite down
because no matter how I try
how I do....my result is still the same
fail....or just pass....
why those who don't really study
don't really put their effort
but they still can get good result?
and yet they sitll not satisfy LOL
I really can't understand
but I know
everyone has their own target
so ya....I don't need to care so much =(
but my parent
espeacially my mum did =(


I was finding a purse
but......I look for it for few monthes already
until my eyes nearly came out
but sitll....I can't find 1 lol
I have super many things to write here
but I will stuck at half way LOL


Anyway...i'll stop here
so ya...ciaozzzz =)

No comments:

Post a Comment