Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Another Boring Day

Currently fed up of being bored ><
yea it's true...
i'm super BORED!!
bored makes me become even more lazy LOL
NOOOOO~~
I should force myself to study...
sign...


It really hurts my brain alot when thinking about tuition center
I had found 2 but my dad said it is too far LOL
so....cancel already
quite dissappointed...
my dad wants me to go to a tuition center that nearby my house
but I don't want to...
I have tired to tuition at there =="
and I don't want to see my old friends (primary friends)
zzz...I know i'm weird
my heart not allow ~_~


Well, nothing happens today
it is just an another ordinary day
I was like stonning in front of the comp
thinking hard to find topic
but seem...I just can write until here =="
so ya..
ciaozz...

No comments:

Post a Comment