Friday, March 19, 2010

Finally ^^

Well...
yesterday
I went out with my friends
we went there watched movies
The movie was quite nice =)
and and and....Emily told me that I can use bluetooth to transfer pictures
while we ate our lunch at Fullhouse Restaurant =D
oh ya!!! I was so stupid
I almost forgot that I had change a new pc ><
and it is a laptop
so I can transfer my pictures without using cable =="
now I only notice LOL
maybe.....i've get use to it using desktop XD
pictures will do the talk...

nice huh?
I didn't took much pictures cause there is alot of people
and and and....i've forgot to take my food
CURRYYYY MEEEE =p
it is delicious
what a nice restaurant
we didn't went there before
and now we had experience it
the decoration of this restaurant was like you're in ur imagination
super nice =D


our drinks =)






I was so random
took whatever have on our table XD


and this is me =D
eeeww...just ignore my face =(
ugly


After that
we wanted to pay
and I told the waiter "mai dan"
@@ thn the waiter was like "huh?"
then Emily said "bil"
oh gosh ><
I biasa use cantonese to say "mai dan" XD
haiz...everytime went out
sure will do something that so embarasing ><
i'm weird...
haha...


After meet Li Ting and her bf
we was like a group of lifeless kid
walk around the whole mall XD
and finally I brought my PURSE!!
weeeee =D


and this...


for my phone thing =D


we took this photo while we went to toilet
eewww =(
just ignore my leg...
really....i'm looks sucks in pictures...


that all from now
ciaozzz =)

No comments:

Post a Comment