Saturday, March 20, 2010

Wishlist ♥

Even if you try hard to prove your not that bad
no one believes you..
because one mistake or a bad deed
always washes away ten good deeds
and you are left with nothing ♥


Wooot =D
above that sentences
I've copy it at somewhere
what a nice sentences ♥
nah....I know i'm bored
I have nothing better to do
so ya....just did random things =="
just want to share nice sentences =)



What a nice movie ♥


 
Today after dinner
we decided to go to Tropicana Mall
locate at Damansara
well, this is the first time I went there
quite small but still okay =)
and I wanted to buy a handbag
but still....can''t find 1 better =(
I had passed by the cinema
I saw ALICE IN THE WONDERLAND again
feel like want to watch?
 
alot of ppl watched it
quite nice i think?
but I think I have no chance to watch
after tomorrow
one week holidays is end =(
exam lagi...sign...
2 more days
4 more subjects to go...

No comments:

Post a Comment