Thursday, November 19, 2009

Grin And Bear It




Oh yea...well, I woke up at about 10 o'clock in the morning...
as usual, I will on my computer =)
as usual also I will on my facebook XD
But....I kinda feel sad LOL
and I think about the pass...
all of us live in the sin
everyone will at least lies to a person once a day
but...some ppl said it's a sin to tell a lie
Is it true???
nah,,,,it depends on wad  lie isn't it?
Aiks><
I hope my blog will be like others 1
full of pictures =(
but...I cant transfer pictures to my computer ><
and many things more...
yea...things wont goes wad we want all the time ryte?
It's no good to moaning all the time...moaning to much it also wont change the fate..




Which way I should go??
Am I going to a right way or....going to a wrong way??

No comments:

Post a Comment