Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Useless...

I feel that i'm sooo useless ><
because today my parent went to work as usual
and just me left stay in the house
around 11:30am suddenlly "ding dong...ding dong..."
somebody is ding dong my house
and i go and look at it at the door hole lol
i saw a guy smoking but his taking out a letter, something like that
I don't know whether he is sendding something to my father or....
so I don't dare to open the door ><
and then, i saw him writting something then put at the door there
after he went away so i open the door and take the paper look at it LOL
i regret that I din't open the door just now he is sedding a document to my father zzz
and now have to ma fan my dad to go there to take the document
I'm useless ryte??
wad to scare for??
I don't know...

No comments:

Post a Comment