Saturday, November 28, 2009

Happiness Is Never Stopping To Think If You Are

I din't update my blog yesterday ><
coz i'm out half of the day and at the night my father was usign the computer..
so I cant used...
and now is about 8:27pm...is gonna end of today =)
just went back home few minutes ago and straight away on the computer =)
ok then, back to topic...


Yesterday is a holiday and my parent were not working...
so...they decided wanna went to NAZA WORLD to look at the car coz my brother wanan buy a car next year...he don't have car now...
I had looked soooo many races cars there!! WOW!!
It's amazing XD
( paiseh ppl, i'm a fans of races cars XD )
i'm so happy when i saw those cars HAHA..
afther that we went to look at our new house..
5 years ago my mom bought that house...5 years later still cant stay inside =(
and the house gonna renovate soon =)
but...I have to wait 2 more years...
wait i graduate only can shift there
coz it's kinda far from my school ><


It wad so hot ><
made me feel sleepy...and headache...
sometimes too hot also can make you feel sleepy XD
but the sky is so ncie la just like below this picture =)
I had found this picture at the internet...




Was went to 1Utama after this =)
I had been soooooo long din't went there shopping...
when we reached there we straight away ate lunch XD
coz we were soo hungry HAHAHA...
and I had bought a cloth =) coz got discount so my mum let me buy hahah...
Between, thx to my dad =)
I saw many leng lui there > <
just wish could be like them ><
coz i'm not leng at all...
wow, walk shopping there kinda long about 2 hours..
our leg so damn tired haha
imagine that i have ogawa thn can masarch << paiseh idk how 2 spell...


On the way back home, my dad bought 5 small durian rm10, cheap ryte?
but i dislike durian >< and i never eat be4 coz i don't want to eat haha...
my bro went out with frenz so just my ada and mom ate the durian...they were so full and not going to ate dinner LOLzzz...
but i'm kinda hungry..so i cook maggie~~~
while i'm cooking...i saw sunset (not the sun la is the sky colours) were so nice! haha but i capture it not tat nice la hehe...
picture will be uploaded soon =)


Happiness is never stopping to think if you are??
yea...it's true...think the happy things always and try no to think the sad things...
but...happy moment is always sooo short...=(

No comments:

Post a Comment