Thursday, November 26, 2009

Rockstar

Was went out today with li ting to Mid Valley...
The main reason we went there is...we two wanna watch a MOVIE, 2012
haha...
I woke up a little bit late today around 10:15am
and...i'm rushing to went out so I din't ate my breakfast ><
but then...li ting don't want to go Mid Valley so early coz nothing to do...the movie will start at 2pm
so she went to my house and gave back me the...( it's a thing..i don't know what it call ) and my calculater =)
she stayed at my house about 20 minutes then we went out to find some taxi...
Soon...we find a taxi so we start our journey went to Mid Valley...
When we reached there.....I went to MCD ate my breakfast + lunch XD
I'm kinda useless...I wanted to called a set of nudget
but...i said to the wroker a set of burger ><
LOL
kinda no face ><
al last i called a set of nudget
HAHA
while i'm eating, I saw Ester Leong..
She was a friendly person...she said hi to us =)
after that we walk around the Mid Valley to wait for the movie start...
Finally it's 2pm and we were watching 2012!!
This movie is AWESOME!!!
This movie ended at 4:45pm
so we went to bought some donut at BIG APPLE and thn we went back home by taxi...
HUUUuuu....ya, that all I wanna say...
see yaa ppl =)

No comments:

Post a Comment