Sunday, November 22, 2009

What We Really Want?

November...
not much to remember..
you were not inside

December...
change in the wheather
you were by my side...

Love...
it's all we want...
love, love...it's all we need
it's all that we really want..

No matter...
where the day goes
I know your close by..
changes in the season..it's just what's required..

Love...
it's all we want
love, love..
it's all we need
it's all that we really want... x2

YEAH~ love, love, love, love ...
It's what we want...
It's what we want...
It's what we really need... x2

YEAH~ love...
it's what we want...
it's what we really want...
yeah~~ LOVE...

HAHAHA...up there is a song's lyrics...
sang by Adam Lambert
the song's name is "Want"
It's a nice song for me =)
This is the latest song from Adam Lambert...and many more la but I just likes this song much XD
I found this song at Youtube yesterday coz I was damn bored >< so searching for some songs
and...I found this song XD
I cant download it now coz it haven out the link to download yet ><
anyway, I just have to w8..

No comments:

Post a Comment