Sunday, November 29, 2009

I'm Just A Girl

Nothing happens today...
was staring at the comp almost 4 hours...
Haiz...it is really a boring boring boring boring boring day...
looking around others people's blog, downloading songs, hear some songs and blogging here
there are soo many things to write..but when I blog i'll get stuck...
i don't know why...



I'm kinda worry about my music test result ><"
I was so scared that i can't pass this time...
I'll get scold for sure if i don't pass my test.....feel desapare ( << idk how 2 spell hehe)
One more things that I worried about is PMR result and the class that i'll will go next year...
anyway, altough this holidays is soooo bored, so lonely, so lifeless bla bla bla
I have to enjoy it cukup cukup =)
coz the journey is just start ><
next year is not honeymoon for me...
or else i'll die in spm next 2 years...

WOOOT! I just can't wait to get 17 =)
coz i wanna DRIVE CAR!!
1st, it wont ma fan father to fetch me go here go there...
2nd, it is so convinence that have own cars...and can go out with frenz lim teh XD
but...it only will happen after spm ~ . ~

My father gonna buy a new destop
coz this 8 or 9 years old computer is time to change ><
and gonna use Windows 7
HAHA...
i'm still using Windows XP ==
The main reason to change the computer is y father have to use it to work =)

Was so boring
I'd found sooo many new songs at youtube =)
was enjoying hearding the songs =)
Yawn...
boredness can makes us feel even more sleepy ><"
but i cannnot sleep
or else i'll be pig later XD

All right, i'll write till here..
gonna paktor with my novel now
Ciaozz ppl =)

No comments:

Post a Comment