Monday, November 23, 2009

I'm Sorry, I Cant Be Perfect

Suppose i'm going for cut hair today but...
i'm having organ test in the afternoon 4pm
sooo cancel...coz I have to practise more...


I'm Crazy practise yesterday and today...
but...when I reach there...
i'm super duper panic LOL
I don't know what to panic about?
but i'm so panic...


i reach there early half and hour...
and then I took the form and wait to my turn...
omg...time flies so fast
so fast 4pm already
and it's my turn...


The examiner was sooooo friendly
haha...
but i'm not do so well in this exam =(
I scare that I cant get at least a pass this time =(
and it also will wasted parent money to let me learn music...


Before ME ...
is a girl, I still remember her...altough we don't know each other
She is one of my teacher's student..
that time...she was same grade with me, Grade 4..
but now...she's Grade 6 or....Grade 7.....
i'm not sure but i'm sure she is higher grade than me =)
LOL


When she finished her exam..
I saw her went out from the room
she looks sooo confidence...
but i'm not =(


after finished my exam ..
i went back home..
on the way home, i set in the car
and my father asked me
"how wad it?"
i said " i'm not doing soo well this time"
and he said "I knew that, even school exams you also cant get good result and I think your cousin same age with you, she will get many A's in her PMR"


Yea...I admit that i'm not good in anything...
I want to be perfect too
but I had tried and put my effort on it
but they don't know..they tought I just playing around, don't care at all but i'm NOT...
and I still cant do it best =(
I know i'm not good in anything
I'm sorry, I cant be perfect on how you want I to be...

No comments:

Post a Comment