Sunday, November 22, 2009

I Should Be Thankful On What I Have

It seem November gonna end at 8 more days...
Christmas is around the corner!!
but...
Christmas is just a normal day for me =(
1 more thing is...maybe before or after the christmas i'll get my PMR RESULT!! lol
after this....the holidyas is gonna end and starting to a new YEAR!
WOW, time flies so fast...it doesn't stop and wouldn't wait for you...
Back to topic =)
Nothing happen today..
I just stayed in the house surfing net and practising my songs as usual coz tomorrow i'm having EXAM!!
Anyway, I have to GAMBATE!!
Well, i'm gonna cut hair tomorrow
and...i'm so sorry that use alot of money from my parent =(
HAHA...tomorrow gonna be a busy day for me =)
ya, it's good for me coz at least I can have things to do and not doing anythings the whole day
just look at the sky see the times flying without doing anything else!!
My mom helps me fix back my pant...
I din't wear this pants since I form 1 i think...not sure
coz the rubber spoil already..
and my mom is free today so she helps me to fix it =)
thanks mom =)
Pictures will be upload soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment