Monday, November 16, 2009

Random Talks

Haiz ><
damnnnnnnnnnn bored here...
want to find a ppl to chat
but...
there's nobody can chat..
some of them busy
some of them away
some chat awahile thn nothing to chat...
some of them........I din't even knw them ><
and I tought that added many ppl in msn I wont be bored anymore
but who knows ><
I hope someone can chat with me =(

Haiz...ya...theres nothing I can say
just a word, haiz ><
i'm seriously a lonely person zzz
y i say so?
everyday face the wall day dreaming
><
no ppl can talk 2...feel empty

Aiks...no money now
no work somemore ><
I want to buy a contex lens but I don't dare to tell my dad LOL
and...and...
want to go to Sungai Wang but...transpot have problem ...
zzz ..
aiks...want many things but...feel use parent alot of money no good ><
so better wait when I got $$$$$ only buy sukup cukup MUAHAHAHAhaha...

No comments:

Post a Comment