Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Moment Of Truth

Wow! Whole day din't on9 until now 8:16pm only on9 XD
today really is a tiring day for me =)
Finally today I went to cut my hair LOL
wait for sooo long,
finally the day is coming XD
and...I had straighten my hair once again ><
Well, I hope i'm not going to straighten my hair again
I don't want to waste parent money again
I sooo fed up of this...
but...what to do???
My hair is curly =(
I wish my hair can be like others
silky hair, straight hair...
and no need to waste alot of money on the hair...
but...it always wont goes what we want...
so...I choose to straighten my hair once again ><
I SWEAR, THIS IS THE LAST TIME I STRAIGHTEN MY HAIR!!
I hope I can keep this in my faith...
I felt so bad used parent slot of money ><
I sat at the salon there about 4 hours...
omg...my leg hv no strengh to walk already...

WAAA...I finally saw the sun today LOL
It has been cloudy for 2 weeks...
haha
and...i'm going to Mid Valley on this thursday with my friend
we are going to WATCH 2012!! Finally my wish comes true XD
Anyway, thanks to Li Ting's sister..
she help us to buy the tickets =)

2 comments:

  1. same with me
    my hair is curly too =S
    but for the sake of keep my hair become tidy,
    i straigten it once a year xD
    waste a lot of money already too =S

    hmm...how long do u straighten ur hair once?
    or u can leave ur hair curly
    but straighten ur fringe... =)
    maybe it can be nice too...xD

    it can save the money too

    ReplyDelete
  2. i straighten it once a year ><
    zzz
    ya, wanna save parent money
    but...i can't leave my hair like this...
    so no choice =S

    ReplyDelete