Friday, November 20, 2009

Winter Season

Winter season...
but Malaysia is a tropical rainforest country
don't have snow
AWWW...sad case  =(
I don't even see and touch the real snow...except in the TV
How it's feel like??





Now is the month of winter season
everyday will rain around 1;30pm untillllll evening
Kinda cold =)
but it's not a bad thing...
well, it wont so hot like BURNING !!
I like winter season rather thn others season
because I like cold =DD
one more thing is...this means mysterious XD ( 4 me only )
and I...still have the same feeling ><
moody and bored.....lol
and...i'm kinda worry about next year...
i'm choosing acc class but thn
it only have a class is acc class, the 101th class LOL
and many ppl gonna go 4 acc clas ><
I scare that I will get bad result and thn...i'll be kick out of the class and goes 4 a class that suitable with my result...
Anyway, don't think too much be4 the result is coming out
Accuatelly, i'm gonna went 4 cut hair today
but my brother "fong fei gei" lol
ya, I know they very busy =)
sooo wad I can do now is only wait...
By the way...I feel my english suckszzz ><

No comments:

Post a Comment