Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Lazy Mood

It has been rainning whole day yesterday...
damn cold man... ><
It not so hot today but I feel damn damn lazy
whole morning face computer nothing to do ><
not that I don't have anything to do
just because i'm sooo lazy today...
I don't have mood to do anything LOL
I din't even sweap and mop the floor WAKAKKAAKK
wad a boring life...everyday morning wake up then eat , face computer, pratice songs, do housework, watch tv, JUMPING AROUND LIKE CRAZY haha ( just want to be tall a little bit more =] ) and simpan baju, li pat baju ...
Yea...this is my life LOL
computer is my best partner ><
I will die because of boredness when I don't have computer HAHA! Sometimes is bored too but at least not that bored...
Sound like crazy? No... but it's true =)

No comments:

Post a Comment