Thursday, January 7, 2010

1000 Words

4th day of school...
we have been started almost all of the subject
except some of it...
have homeowrk today
and some i'll start doing it on this saturday
coz i'll be going to buy all the stuff that i need
then only i start do my homeworks
and i am lazy as usual
just do a little bit note of sejarah and then stop
then straight away online ~_~
sometimes things can't stop immidatelly when you say stop
it have to take some times




Well, this year will be a good year or a bad year??
i wonder...
well for me....
this year is not really a good year for me
but maybe i just can't accept it?
i just have to get use to it
what I feel is...
why everybody feels so sad??
even though i'm feels not really good this year
look at them sad and I feels more sad ~_~
I see there's something I can't do
many things around me
and makes me become so pathetic =="
maybe things will change later
who knows?
things won't goes bad everytimes...




Finally i've completed alll my books
i've solve a problem again =)
I'm so forgotful nowadays
my brother asked me to help him to on the switch
and ont he water heater
to full up the tong
and close it the water when it full already
but...i forgot to close the water
so the water keep on flow ><
and many things more
WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME???
WHAT THE HELL I'M THINKING??
this is not the first time
many times happens already
and also today i forgot to bring my text book ==
i've pack my beg and put the book on the table
when i go out i din't take it ~_~
it is just in front of me
but i can't see it...
nothing special today
teacher idn't notice that i din't bring my text books to school XD
I HATE MYSELF much
of many reason ><




I miss everything on last year
and yet it become an unforgotable memories
many peoples said form 4 is a honey moon year
but it is not for me
btw...I wish time can flies much more faster
opppsite, I wish time can flies much more slowwer
compare to this normal speed
strong mix feeling right now...




A thousand words
never been spoken

No comments:

Post a Comment