Friday, January 1, 2010

1st Day Of 2010 January

Yesterday
i was countdown with computer
before and after 12am
i heard alot of fireworks' sound
but i din't even saw 1 ==
my brother asked his friend to help me to download a cantonese movie for me
and i get it yesterday
watched 2 episode and i slept coz i'm sleepy XD
anyways thx to him/her =)
Woke up at 10am
and wait for my dad and my brother
then we can go out XD


While waiting for my dad and my brother
i was talking with my mom
here have a short dialog which i would like to share
here it goes...

mon: do you want drink red bean soup?
me: yes
mom: you know, red bean has many protein inside which can make you clever
me: (speechless) am i so stupid? =="
mom: coz you not clever so you have to drink this to see whether can make you more clever
me: ...

LOL...what the FISH she is talking ~_~
i'm seriouslly speechless...
she want me to get straight A's only she will satisfied ><"


reached 1utama at afternoon 1pm
we find a place to park
and then we went in the shopping mall and ate our lunch
i look some fish after we finished our lunch
it was beautiful haha...
and we just shopping and shopping and shopping
si saw many things there
some of things that i wanna buy but i don't dare to ask LOL
and i pass by new wing's cinema
wow! it is so big
haha...well, i never went there and watch a movie
i hope i have a change to go there watchg movie with my friends
and also i went in a shop
and there has a big mirror
and of course everybody will see yourself in the mirror when you walk in there
i was like what the fish....
why am i so ugly T_T *sob sob*
walk away form the mirror haha
shop from new wing to old wing after that went to new wings again ~_~
went in Vietnamis Kitchen ate our dinner
the end of the day...
went back home and online X3
i'm so tired today
maybe will sleep early tonight
haha...
wanna watch movie now
so ciaozz ppl =)

No comments:

Post a Comment