Friday, January 29, 2010

Ranning Cats And Dogs

Have a crazy rain right now ~_~
lucklly no thunder =)
so i'm here to blogging XD
at first the rain was average...
not so heavy and then stop for about 1 minutes
and then rain again like mad =="
makes me feel like wanan sleep right now
really exhausted until i'm sick T^T
drink so many water also no use ~_~
seem the temperature so hot in Malaysia
water inside our body was evaporated
every second, every minutes, every day, every month and every year ><


Stay back for Koperasi and Leo today...
but all of the persatuan/kelab must go to hall and hear a caramah about keselamatan diri
and how to protect ourself
i'm wondering
I don't have a group right now...
tak tau macam mana right now ~_~
6 person per group
but all my friends were in groups and the groups were full T^T
haiz...nvm it will be solve next time...
finally it's Friday...
can relex while
like a stone in my heart finally been taken out a little...


And yesterday japanese peoples was came to my school
did I mentioned it on my previous post?
nvm....i'm quite forgetfull nowadays hehe...
there were nothing to looked at anything special =="
they just like chinese
as there were chinese =="
I saw some of the japanese girls wore a super gaint ribbon on their head
and the stoking....don't how 2 say it...
I was wondering
aren't they hot???
the sun was really...hot like hell
like can burn all the human beings!!
years by years it getting more worst
super hot @@
I rather cold until die also don't want hot until die XD


This time...I will stay back on Thursday and Friday...
wooohoo...coz the bus were full of people inside during Thursday and Friday...
I was like sooo frustrated to sit the bus =="
except for Monday until Wednesday =)
Lack of sleep really....
nowdays students...so busy and tired too...
and nowadys world is upside down ><
what a world ><
i'll stop here, ntg much to post
ciaozzz =)

No comments:

Post a Comment