Monday, January 11, 2010

Face Drop

6th day of school
a week had passed...
Many homework today ah!!
4 homework have to finish up by today
and hand up by tomorrow T^T
espeacially the stupid sejarah and account nota @@
19 pages LOL
btw...form 4 there is no "lazy" this word
no matter how lazy you are
you have to finish it ~_~
make it easy on SPM


It is a hot day
accutally not coz now is cloudy
but today uncle drive an old bus
so there is no air-con there
have to pull down the windows to get wind...
and the bus is small
it is so crowded =="


Having rumah sukan by this week @@
it is so fast
my rumah sukan is on this thursday
and I don't think so I'll stay back ~_~
I hate stay back!!
i think nobody will like it XD


I want to tell you...
but my heart not allow...

No comments:

Post a Comment