Tuesday, January 12, 2010

It's All Hit

7th day of school...
Since the holidays
i had became a forgetful person ~_~
altough i'm a forgetful person but this time getting more serious ><
Decided to pay bus fees from the begining of school until now I haven pay LOL
I keep on remind myself to pay today and also previous day
but...i always forgot to pay!!
I put it on my pocket already...
still can forgot HAIZ...
and others too...lazy to talk here =="
*knocked my head hardly*


Many things have to buy...
buy this buy that until I going sot sot dei ><"
Crazying doing homework
and I can't watch my movie and onlining T^T
sleepless and tired...
sleeping while sejarah and prinsip akaun HAIZ...
I think my this two subject and die edi XD


I meet a great new friend,
who know me right away,
It was funny how she understood,
all I had to say.
She listened to my problems,
she listened to my dreams,
we talked about love and life,
she'd been there too it seems.
I never felt once judged by her,
she knew just how I felt,
she seemed to know what to say,
and didn't go away.
I wanted her to understand,
how much she meant to me,
but as I went to hug her,
something stopped me.
I opened my arms in front of her,
and went and pulled her near,
and realized that my new best friend,
was nothing but a mirror.

No comments:

Post a Comment