Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Stupid Day

3rd day of school...
well, really boring today...
when reached school i meet with my friendz there as usual
wanted to give a person those books
but she haven come yet ~_~
so i decided to put my beg to my friend's classes
and asked one of my friend to teman me to one of my senior
she din't come yet and i passed those books to her friend =)
finally....i finished my job
keep on delay, delay and delay just make myself more hard ><
decided stay back today to take books and buy books
after school we went to SPBT to take our books
but there is too many people there and the sun freaking hot!!
finally it's our turns but 2 books finished already
that's mean i have to go there again?
haiz...after that we went to book shop and queue for 1 hour!!!
finally our turns haiz..
my leg seriously pain...
emily mom fetch me home
thanks alot =)


This few days
everytimes morning
i'm so moody ~_~
don't know why...
after recess i feel much more better
again...i fall asleep when sejarah teacher is teaching infront ~_~
really..after she went out i awake XD
I wonder how will my sejarah
i think i can fail this time ~_~
stop here
ciaozz =)

No comments:

Post a Comment