Sunday, January 3, 2010

The Last Day Of Holidays

Sunday
1:42pm


Today is the last day of holidays T^T
this is the first time i'm feeling soo miss this holidays LOL
I don't want to open school NOOOO...
just hope the time can pass slow today
i'd would like to make myself believe that the earth will turns slowly XD


Well, since the holidays started
i had been lazy and  becomes a night owl again ~_~
and tomorrow which has 10 hours and 56 minutes more to end up this holidays
i bet i can't wake up tomorrow HAHAHA...
haiz...wonder how will the bus tomorrow?
I think....there ain't place for me to sit
coz my here can be say is last 4th places that the bus uncle will fetch
after that will go to our school and others too
sob sob...want to sleep also cannot TT
and one more thing...
can't wear many ear rings @@
i feel so lazy to take it out ~_~
pictures will upload soon...
well accuatully mine not something special ==
it is so normal nowadays LOL


Hnnnn...haven buy exercise book yet
on 24th of December
i went back to school to take my PMR result
and decided to buy exercise book too
but there was tooo many people there
the bookshop was crowded ~_~
and the booklist finished too...
so i decided to buy it on tuesday =)
waiting for my friend to buy 1st and then pass the booklist to me and it's my turn to buy
and i can imagine that the bookshop will full this few days ~_~
and one more thing i would like to buy
but still hesitating ~_~
my socks.....
i wore this socks for 3 years already haha
and now the socks were toooo lose
pictures will upload soon...


Having tuition just now
and i saw the BM ~_~
really stupid ><
haha...can't blame on it la
just feel so hard LOL
no objective all writing ~_~
hope i can handle it =)

No comments:

Post a Comment