Monday, January 25, 2010

Tik Tok Tik Tok...The Time Pass By

17th days of school...
I didn't go for chinese class
totally forgot about it ><
Don't said about chinese
9 years for learning chinese
but.....it's getting worst =(
so I decided to take chinese for 2 more years
and it will have a full stop after SPM =)
suffer 9 years already
suffer lagi 2 years...
whats the big deal?
besides, my english is really really poor =(
haiz...I really poor in languege...
english...please love me as I love you
you know how much I love you?
I just want to get over you XD


I'm weird
I like to use 0.7 ball pen more than 0.5 ~_~
and now I like use ball pen more than jel pen LOL
what's wrong with me?
You don't like this thing
doesn't mean that next time you won't like it
maybe you will love it more than ever =="
why can a person change so fast?
seriouslly tired about this ~_~


Argh ><
wanna buy a file so badly
but I'm so lazy to walk to the shop there
even though it quite near
just have to cross a big road ~_~
sleepy sleepy sleepy....
always sleep int he class LOL
especially when having mathematics ~_~
cham T^T
endless homework for 1 year
nonono I should say 2 years =)
after SPM
MERDEKA!! hehe...
can't wait to take my car license hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment